CHELTENHAM continues on Thursday with St Patricks Day ? and we have you covered with all the latest runners, results, tips and going news.
Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway?following an action-packed opening two days to the festival.
FREE ?30 CHELTENHAM BET Check out this new sign up offer from Sun Bets
What time does racing start at Cheltenham?
The first race is at 1.30pm.
There are seven races on the card and the last race is due off at 5.30pm.
What TV channel is Cheltenham on?
You can watch the racing at Cheltenham on Racing UK.
Racing UK is on Sky channel 432, Virgin channel 536, and UPC in Ireland on channel 411.
ITV1 will be showing the 1.30, 2.10, 2.50, 3.30 and 4.10.
What is the going at the racecourse?
The going is currently Soft, Heavy in Places.
?How to claim your FREE ?30 horse racing bet?
1 Register for Sun Bets here
2 Bet ?10 or more on horse racing
3 Sun Bets will stick a ?30 bet in your account
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners:
- New course is left-handed, 1m4f round, 10 fences to a circuit and a stiff climb to the winning post.
- Favourites: (2013-18): 156 have won out of 608 races (25.7%). At the previous corresponding meetings, 35 have won out of 158 races (22.2%).
- Leading Festival trainers: (2013-2018): W P Mullins 26-219, G Elliott 11-77, N Henderson 10-170, P Nicholls 9-140, D Pipe 7-83, Jonjo O?Neill 5-74, Mrs J Harrington 4-23.
- Leading Festival jockeys (2013-18): R Walsh 19-82, D N Russell 8-49, T Scudamore 8-63, B J Cooper 8-66, B J Geraghty 8-67, Mr J J Codd 5-17, P Townend 5-50, S Twiston-Davies 5-72, R Johnson 4-71.
- D Pipe won the 2.10 in 2010 and 2011.
- Miss V Williams won the 4.10 in 2009,2013.
- W P Mullins won the 2.50 in 2016,2017.
- D Pipe won the 4.10 in 2010,2012,2014.
- P Nicholls won the 3.30 in 2009,2010,2011,2012.
- W P Mullins won the 1.30 in 2012,2015,2016,2017.
- First run since wind op: Finian?s Oscar (1.30), Shanahan?s Turn (4.10), Viconte Du Noyer (4.10), Village Vic (4.10), Missed Approach (5.30), Squouateur (5.30), The Young Master (5.30).
- 5 favourites have won the 3.30 at Cheltenham in the last 10 years.
Thursday’s Cheltenham racecards and results:
Don’t miss Sun Bets ambassador Bryan Cooper’s latest column
Who should I bet on in the Cheltenham Gold Cup and what are the odds?
FINAL DAY TRIUMPH
Who should I bet on in the Triumph Hurdle and what are the odds?
COUNT IT UP
Who should I bet on in the County Hurdle and what are the odds?
Who should I bet on in the Albert Bartlett and what are the odds?
Who should I bet on in the Foxhunter Chase and what are the odds?
Who should I bet on in the Grand Annual and what are the odds?
READY TO ROCK
The Wizard Of Odds magics up his top tips for day four of Cheltenham
Who should I bet on in the Martin Pipe Handicap Hurdle and what are the odds?
GET ON TREND
Who will win the Grand Annual at Cheltenham on Friday?
GET ON TREND
Who will win the Martin Pipe Handicap Hurdle at Cheltenham on Friday?